I’m a technical SEO specialist with a love for advanced onsite disciplines, innovative content marketing and optimising engaging and compelling websites.
Listen to a podcast of my talk about Crawl Bloat and Pruning here.
Watch a YouTube video of my talk about the Fred Update and Search Quality here.
Having fallen into SEO nearly a decade ago through a passion for creating amazing content, I’m thoroughly enjoying running a superb technical SEO team at Banc, in Manchester.
Despite cutting my teeth as a young writer in London at such publishers as IPC Media and The Guardian, a move to the north-west quickly saw me fall in love with technical SEO at the perfect time and I’ve never really looked back.
I still write at an extracurricular level, but technical SEO has undoubtedly become my passion and area of expertise.
Spending my formative years as an SEO learning my trade during the early Google updates at Inside Online (Chester) and Rippleffect has stood me in great stead as I combined content creation with cutting my teeth as a young tech.
In my current role as SEO Director at Banc, l am thoroughly enjoying watching an agency grow in size and reputation as we offer five-star service to all of our SEO, Content Marketing, CRO and PPC clients.
As head of our technical SEO team, I am proud to help our emerging talent develop and our clients to enjoy incredible year on year growth across the board whilst I also develop my skills as an SEO speaker and trainer.
Charlie Whitworth: Notable SEO Skills
- Working With Tricky CMS Systems
- Advanced SEO Training at Events Such As BrightonSEO
- Presenting at SEO & Digital Marketing Events
- Successful Developer Liaison (For SEO Implementation)
- Google Tag Manager
- Crawl & Indexation Refinement
- Algorithmic Analysis
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Onsite SEO: TF-IDF, JSON-LD, JS etc.
- Big Data Analysis
- Eye For Winning Content
- Advanced Competitor Analysis
- Deep Technical SEO Auditing
- Team Management (Training, 1 on 1’s, Development, Morale)
- API Interrogation & Optimisation for SEO
…and much more. Follow @WhitworthSEO for more insight.